Friday 20 July 2012

FOTD - a rather late one

Hello to you lovely bloggers and readers! Just a quick thankyou to everyone that has been supporting this blog recently. I've been very on and off with it since the beginning of the year, trying to find that balance, but it has been the last month that my pageviews have suddenly improved! It's great to know someone out there is actually reading what I have written passionatly about. But let's not get soppy here and move onto the point of this post...a Face Of The Day! Or shall I say yesterday, as this is actually Thursday's face.

Excuse the hair, I had literally just woken up and done my make-up. Bed hair, what a bitch.
 

Lemme break it down for you.

Prep
L'occitane Angelica Hydration Cream
Stila One Step Correct
Revlon Photoready Primer

Face
Bobby Brown Corrector (Bisque)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light)
MeMeMe Flawless Finish Cream Foundation (Beige Blush) 
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder
The Body Shop Bronzer (Golden Bronze)
No. 7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder
Benefit Hervana


Eyes
Accessorize Lovely Day Palette 
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
Barry M Waterproof Eyeliner (Bold Gold)
L'oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara (Carbon Black)
Mac Eyebrow Pencil (Spiked)


Lips
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Crush)


Really loving the Accessorize Lovely Day Palette, maybe I will do a night out look with it soon? Reviews to come on the Revlon lip stains but here's a little sneak peek...I LOVE THEM!

Thanks for reading and see you in the next post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!