Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Body Shop - Baked To Last Bronzer

 

How sweet is this bronzer? Whilst in The Body Shop looking for a Mother's Day present, I had a dabble at their make-up stand and came across this. I've been looking for a good bronzer for quite some time now. I don't tend to use it all over my face, just as a contour. Once seeing this shade, however, (Golden Bronze) it took no time at all for me to buy it and get home to test it out. 

The packaging is incredibly simple, just like any other Body Shop product. I like the simplicity of it, it's easy to spot in your make-up bag and shows you exactly what the product is like on the inside. The bronzer itself is a gorgeous baked brown with highlighting swirls and a fine shimmer promising a radiant glow upon application. What I enjoy about this bronzer is that it isn't over the top. The first time in years, I used a bronzer all over my face and I wasn't met with an orange complexion in the mirror, but instead a healthy one that allowed for extra contouring and highlighting on top. Of course, if you do want to go for a darker and deeper tanned look, the bronzer is buildable and feels lightweight on the skin. 

If bronzing isn't your thing, then use it for your body! I found it came in use when I was getting ready for a night out and dusted some of it on my collarbone as well as my arms and cleavage. Body contouring and bronzing means instant flawless and flattering skin. 

The Baked To Last Bronzer comes in two shades, Golden Bronze (No.1) and Warm Glow (No.2). It retails at £16 and is available at The Body Shop.



1 comment:

  1. i have this bronzer too n i use it on my body during the summer time n a lil on my cheeks n eyelids i love it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!