Friday 2 March 2012

No. 7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder

I've been on the lookout for a new highlighter recently and after seeing this pictured beautifully in another blog, I immediately knew this was the one for me. Let me just get this out of the way... OMGEE! LOOK AT THE CUTE PACKAGING! 


Ok,  now that's out of my system. For well over a year, I have been using the pink highlighting powder that's included in my Benefit Smokin' Eyes palette. It's lasted a long time and I've seriously hit pan on it, however it isn't the greatest of highlighters. Don't get me wrong, it's done the job well, but it just didn't shimmer with that radiance and glow that I'm gagging for. So, off I went to my No. 7 counter at my local Boots store and there it was, the No.7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder sitting in front of me. After swatching it quickly (I don't know why I bothered as I was intent on getting it anyway), I also picked up the No. 7 Vital Cream Blush in Blossoming Pink next to it to add to the cute collection.


  

For the last two months, I've  been promising myself to buy the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme, but every time it came to attempting to buy it, I would worry myself that I haven't been able to see it in the flesh and back out. I'm glad I had. The No. 7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder is gorgeous. It gives a beautiful, buildable shimmer that catches the light wonderfully resulting in a radiant and glowing face. With there being so much product as well, I can see it lasting forever and therefore use it everywhere on my face where the light naturally hits. This could be the brow bone, bridge of my nose, cupid's bow, chin, cheekbones and forehead. It feels so light on my face, so if I did want to build it up for a heavier shimmer, the texture itself wouldn't even be close to heavy. 



With it only retailing at £13 and the £5 voucher offer floating about as well, it's a real bargain for such a heavenly and cute product. Perfect for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!