Wednesday 14 March 2012

17 Spring Fling: Spring Brights Palette





I was in Boots a few weeks ago and came across this whilst browsing the make-up isles. It was on the corner being promoted and it caught my eye due to the cute floral outer packaging (sorry I threw that away as it ripped easily!) Inside was a colourful palette that would be perfect for spring, hence the reason it is called Spring Fling! There was a choice of two palettes from the range, Hazy Days, which boasts grassy green and barky brown shades and then there's the Spring Brights palette that I purchased. I chose this one as it had lovely lilac and pink shades that would be perfect for bright eyes and a shimmery brown that I thought would be great for contouring.

Being only £5.99, I snapped it up in a heartbeat and once home took it for a test run. The pigmentation for the brown was great and average for the lilac and pink shades, but something I could live with. However, as soon as I tried it out the next day for contouring, the brown shade caved in. I was a tad disappointed, but carried on and used it another few times. But it was the other day when I reached for the palette that I realised why it was only £5.99. The whole palette had crumbled together! I don't understand how, it was kept in a safe place and I was never hard with it.
 

I rarely ever give negative reviews, but considering I had this for 2 weeks before it became completely useless, there is nothing positive I can truly say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!