Tuesday 21 February 2012

What I'm wearing on my face!


The part of the day I most look forward to is the beginning, when I get to decide what make-up to wear and apply it. I love playing around with cosmetics and today, I realised I wanted to try the BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow (Noir) I received yesterday in my February Glossybox. So I opted for a classic smokey eye, because what is better to do with a dark coloured eyeshadow?

Face
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid (030 Sand)
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer (Medium)
Benefit Lemon Aid
Avon Bronzing Pearls
Benefit Get Even (no. 2)
Mac Spiked Eyebrows Pencil 
Benefit 10
Bourjois Blush (34 Rose D'or)

Eyes
Models Own Cream Eyeshadow (White Pearl)
Mac Eyeshadow (Filament)
Myface.cosmetics Blingtone Eyeshadow (Silver Screen)
BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow (Noir)
Mac Superslick Liquid Eye Liner (On The Hunt)
Lancome Le Crayon Kohl (Noir)
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Blackest Black)

Lips
DuWop Venom Gloss

I would like to say I use way too much make-up... Hope you like today's look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!