Thursday 19 April 2012

FrontCover - Finger Print

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Frontcover cosmetics. They've been exclusive to Boots stores for quite a while and I've always seen some of their palettes on sale towards the till. Although, I was intrigued by the concept of the line, I also didn't know much about it. I would pick up one of their products intent on buying it and then put it down as I haven't actually heard anyone talk about Frontcover at all. I really wish I didn't listen to myself and just bought it now. 


About a month ago, my mum and stepdad came to visit me for the weekend as I live away from home. Along with them, they brought some Christmas presents from relatives I don't see often and amongst those presents, I received a nail polish set by Frontcover. This set was called Finger Print. The packaging is bulky yet sturdy and stylish. The front is presented like the front cover of a fashion magazine, whilst you can open up the box to reveal tips on the left hand side and products neatly stored on the right. 
 

 Like I said, this particular set was a nail polish one, however many of the sets contain glorious shades of eyeshadows and other cosmetics to create gorgeous looks. Finger Print consisted of seven nail polishes, six with a subtle pearly glow to them and the seventh being a gold glitter top coat. Along with this, there were also two emery boards included to help shape the nails beforehand. 


Unfortunately, I cannot wear nail polish often. It has to be limited to my days off as work doesn't allow it. However, whenever a day off occurs, I ignore the box I store all my polishes in and grab the Finger Print set. So many different looks have been created. Whether I just want to go for a splash of colour, or a heavy glittery nail, it is all included in the set. The only problem I do have is that the polishes are just slightly runny and do require two coats at least, so it will take some time. But the one thing I adore is how quick drying they are and how long they wear for. 

Frontcover isn't expensive either. Infact, this kit would've cost £14. Others also waver around this mark and now they have also started to sell refillable eyeshadows at an RRP of £4. Unfortunately, the products are hard to come by. Boots stores seem to sell them well, however online don't have much variety at all. I am putting this down to Frontcover possibly releasing their Summer range soon, but don't quote me to that. I just cannot wait for more kits to come out for me to try. 

1 comment:

  1. We didn't see this post for ages, sorry! So glad you like Frontcover Cosmetics. We have moved on from Boots and are now selling direct from www.frontcovercosmetics.com so pop along and have a look at our lovely kits for summer (if we ever get one). And wait until you see Sugar Rush in our new a/w12 collection - edible lip glitter! Love and lipstick, Frontcover Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!