Wednesday 9 May 2012

Glossybox April 2012

FINALLY. It has been a long old time since I had received my last Glossybox, and I was desperate after losing out on my precious Carmine box! However this is an exciting one, I present to you, the ethical Glossybox!


Just a quick note on the box. A limited edition, biodegradable cream colour that screams "keep me, I'm too pretty!" Well, lovely little box, you have a permanent home on my shelves!


Let's get cracking onto the box!

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum (10ml) - A plant based serum with moisturising properties to repair and hydrate dry skin. To be used before moisturising day and night. It has a very watery and runny texture, and two small squirts were enough to cover my face and neck. As well as this, it also smells divine! A tad zesty and fresh.
 




Inika Certified Organic Eyeliner (Purple Minx) - Inika products seem to be popping up in so many beauty boxes recently! A lovely full sized product. The liner comes with an average pigment, however the bold colour I received really allows it to pop. It's a creamy liner that is incredibly easy to blend. 




Ayuuri Natural Body Wash (Coconut - 200ml) - Big fan of coconut over here! A generous bottle received allows for a lot of usage out of this. With fruit and plant extracts, the body wash lathers easily to enhance skin's natural radiance. Also, it smells too good I could eat it.

Figs & Rouge Lip Balm (Rambling Rose - 8ml) - A beautiful tin filled with 100% organic ingredients. A very strange and creamy texture that feels divine on the lips. Quite an overpowering smell of rose that does last quite a while, however it is something I can get used to. Not only can it be used on lips, but also on the rest of the face and body. Hello cracked skin, meet Figs & Rouge. 

Kai Perfume Oil - Most people hate perfume samples, I personally love them! This particular fragrance has many floral notes to it, it smells quite strong however once in contact with the skin, gives off a lighter scent throughout the day. It states on the packaging 'Kai is different on everyone', has anyone gotten a different scent from it?

Incredibly happy with this month's box. Nice to see a few new brands joining the Glossybox club and I'm sure the input from the people over at Carmine has been a huge help. Go Glossybox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!