Thursday 28 June 2012

Becky's Back...with a FOTD!


Well, hello there bloggeroonies! I have been such a naughty girl recently and haven't posted anything in nearly 2 months! TWO MONTHS! There's no excuse for that so I won't bore you with any. Let's just get cracking onto the good stuff shall we? I've got quite a few posts lined up for you and will be getting back into Youtube as well, so keep your eyes peeled - (never really understood that expression...and now I'm thinking of using a potato peeler on my eyes...away with you, horrible image!)

A lot of new makeup has been bought in the two months I've been absent, but a lot of favourites have stayed. Here's just a simple Face Of The Day for y'all.
 





Prep
Look Beauty Perk Me Up Skin Brightening Primer
Look Beauty Colour Correct Primer
Revlon Photoready Eye Primer & Brightener
 
Face
Bobby Brown Corrector (Bisque)
Vichy Dermablend Foundation Stick (Light - just for blemishes)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Medium)
MeMeMe Flawless Cream Foundation (Beige Blush)
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder
Benefit 10 
Nars Blush (Orgasm)
No. 7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder

Eyes
MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette (Lightest shade on the inner corner - Champagne shade all over base)
L'oreal Paris Color Infaillible Eyeshadow (Goldmine - For outer V and under eyes)
Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner (100% Black)
L'oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara (Carbon Black) 
Mac Eyebrow Pencil (Spiked)

Lips
Mac Lipstick (Shy Girl)

Woaaaaah! A lot of products there. I've been suffering from the mother of all breakouts, a result of using my Rio Sonicleanse - the purging stage is a b****! The blemishes are going now, therefore I've been slapping on the makeup after a few days of feeling gross with hardly anything on to let my skin breathe. 

There are upcoming posts on the Look Beauty primers and also the MeMeMe foundation, so keep checking back and enjoy the rest of your day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I read each and every one of them and appreciate your time and opinions!